They look awesome. I am so eager to see how they are working. The salesman tried to shove some michelin .I hope ans I am sure I will not regret the decision.
Yes, I recommend this product
Was this review useful?
Very pleasant sporty tyre
5 months ago
I was trying to choose tyres for 2010 Mazda 3 that would be very safe (short braking distances, good aquaplanning resistance) and also provide reasonable feedback for spirited driving. The expected tread life or rolling resistance was not considered as the car is used as a second car in the family and covers only 6,000 - 7,000 kms per year. The Nokians have replaced Michelin Primacy 3.
- surprisingly good comfort (at least the same as Michelins), I was expecting harsher ride as the Nokians are supposed to be UHP and Michelins touring tyres and also Nokians are 93Y and Michelins were 89W.
- better handling and stability in curves than Michelins
- noise level is similar but slightly less bothersome then Michelins (on the other hand Michelins were also more pleasant when new)
- 8 mm tread depth (Michelins had 7 mm when new) and perfect tread depth indicator built in the tread
- no tramlining (Michelins were more sensitive and the factory fitted Toyos R32 were very sensitive)
- very good grip in the wet and stable on motorway even in pouring rain
The tyres have no rim protection in 205/50 ZR17 size. I would rather pay few extra euros in change for unscratched alloys. It is dissappointing.